Executive Cleaning Services provides Professional Commercial Janitorial Services. Here’s Why;
Chemicals play a major role in providing good service. You can spray all sorts of chemicals all over the counter and windows and wipe it down with a rag, but that only increases the amount of time it takes to clean and increases product usage. Whereas commercial cleaners who use microfiber towels clean more efficiently and use less chemical, which saves the customer money and the cleaning crew time. Microfiber towels are magnets for dirt and dust, experts will have a full arsenal of microfiber towels and mops on their cleaning carts.
Another way to prove value to your customer is by taking care of your equipment. When janitorial service companies take great care of their equipment, the equipment runs efficiently and does not need to be replaced as often. Again, this saves the customer money by reducing the amount of time needed to clean. A vacuum that has properly working filters simply works more efficiently. From common, every day equipment like vacuums to large floor equipment that’s used periodically to make hard floor surfaces shine, equipment that’s in great condition is the sure sign of someone that know their business and is taking good care of yours.
So we’ve talked about chemicals and equipment, two of the most important items to commercial cleaners and their customers. Now let’s talk about the cleaner themselves. After all, the chemicals and equipment are only as good as the person using them.
An expert commercial cleaner is trained, knowledgeable and understands that cleaning isn’t just about what the customers see, it’s also about how they feel.
Also, adhering to the manufacturer’s instructions for dwell time, the amount of time a chemical needs to be on the surface to work properly and kill germs, is a critical step in getting surfaces clean and keeping employees healthy. An expert commercial cleaner is trained in all aspects of cleaning, including reading and following labels.
Another commercial cleaning service that adds value for a customer is conducting inspections after the janitorial services are provided. This takes cleaning accountability to a whole new level. The job of inspecting a building for cleanliness is very important. It can make the difference in keeping or losing an account. We personally conduct all inspections and are thorough, fair and honest. After all, we would rather catch a problem before the customer does!
Trust Your Business Needs to Executive Cleaning Services!
Local companies in the DFW area rely on our services for their janitorial needs and we are thankful for that trust!
Discover why so many local companies trust us with their janitorial service needs.
What kinds of cleaning do our office cleaning services include?
Here is a comprehensive list:
Nightly Cleaning Services
Offices and Lobby Cleaning
1. Empty all trash receptacles, replace liners, as needed, and remove trash to a collection point. (Client to furnish liners)
2. Vacuum carpeting. we will not be responsible for removal of staples from carpets.
3. Clean and polish drinking fountain/water cooler.
4. Thoroughly dust all horizontal surfaces, including desktops, files, windowsills, chairs, tables, pictures and all manner of furnishings.
5. Damp wipe all horizontal surfaces to remove coffee rings and spillage, as needed.
6. Dust telephones.
7. Dust mop hard surface floors with a treated dust mop.
8. Damp mop hard surface floors to remove any spillage from soiled areas.
9. Damp wipe entryway and clean fingerprints from entrance glass.
10. Spot clean partition glass.
11. Inspect and pick up, as needed, building entrance area.
1. Stock towels, tissue, and hand soap. (Client to furnish)
2. Empty sanitary napkin receptacles and wipe with a disinfectant.
3. Empty trash receptacles and wipe if needed.
4. Clean and polish mirrors.
5. Wipe towel cabinet covers.
6. Toilets and urinals to be cleaned and sanitized inside and outside. Polish bright work.
7. Toilet seats to be cleaned on both sides using a disinfectant.
8. Scour and sanitize all basins. Polish bright work.
9. Dust partitions, top of mirrors, and frames.
10. Remove splash marks from walls around basins.
11. Mop and rinse restroom floors with a disinfectant.
1. All trash receptacles are to be emptied and trash removed to a collection point. ( Client to furnish liners)
2. Dust mop hard surface floors with a treated dust mop.
3. Damp mop hard surface floors to remove spillage from soiled areas.
4. Clean and wipe tables and chairs.
5. Spot clean walls near trash receptacles.
6. Clean fronts, tops, and sides of trash receptacles with a disinfectant as needed.
7. Clean and polish drinking fountain/water cooler.
8. Damp wipe countertops to remove coffee rings and spillage.
9. Clean and sanitize sink; Client responsible for dishes.
10. Spot clean cabinets and exterior of appliances to present a neat appearance.
Weekly Cleaning Services
1. Dust all vertical surfaces of desks, file cabinets, chairs, tables and other office furniture.
2. Thoroughly vacuum all carpeting, taking care to get into corners, along edges and beneath furniture.
3. Damp mop hard surface floors, taking care to get into corners, along edges and beneath furniture.
4. Buff hard surface floors, if needed, to present the best possible appearance.
1. Complete all high dusting not reached in the above-mentioned cleaning.
2. Top Scrub or machine scrub, rinse, and apply finish to composition floor covering in those areas that show excessive wear.
3. Remove fingerprints and marks from around light switches and doorframes.
4. Vacuum all upholstered furniture.
5. Damp wipe telephones using a disinfectant.